Monday, May 9, 2011

Last Night

Oh, I forgot to write.  Last night before bed, Jake and I cuddled on the couch for a while.  Since we've moved in, our pre-bed time has been spent on the computer and not really together.  So we got to chat, read the scriptures, talk about things that have been on our minds.  I really want to do better with our scripture study as a family.  We often do it, but it's usually rushed and right before Lila goes to bed, when she's cranky and tired.  I want Lila to have a strong foundation of gospel principles.  I want to be a good example to her and a good teacher, too.  So now we're going to have scripture study right after dinner, when we're all fed and happy and relaxed.  It was a nice time with Jake, and I'm happy we got some alone time together.  We need to do that nightly, if only for a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment