Saturday, May 7, 2011

6w 2d

Yesterday as we were on our way to True Value after dinner, I felt pretty crummy, and I feel the same way right now.  Not really nauseous... but bloated and a little queasy and a little dizzy, and pretty tired.  I need to try to get more rest.  But even after I took a good nap yesterday afternoon I felt this way, like my head was in a fog.  Now I just feel yucky.  My tummy is poking out quite a bit... though I imagine a lot of that is bloating.  I mostly feel well during the day, though... seems like I feel yucky at night, after dinner.  A lot of times I don't feel pregnant at all.

Thinking about telling Jake's family tomorrow, on Mother's Day.  Not wanting to tell my family though, is that terrible?  They just make it such a huge deal and I don't have the energy for that kind of attention yet.  My parents are thinking of coming down over Memorial Day, and that could be a good time to tell them.

No comments:

Post a Comment