Monday, May 9, 2011

6w 4d

Well, today was ok, but I definitely felt pregnant for most of it.  I'm actually feeling pretty good right now, which is surprising, because usually bedtime is the worst.  I even felt yucky this morning.  I often feel like I need to eat, but nothing sounds good.  I'm mostly thirsty, but I don't think I'm drinking enough water.  My belly was sticking out SO far this afternoon, when Jake got home from work.  Very bloated, I guess.  And tired.  Last night was another relatively poor night of sleep.  Felt sick getting into bed.  I woke up several times (Lila probably woke me up) and didn't get back to sleep right away.  Needing to pee more.  Once I needed to get up to take my inhaler because I was coughing.

Maestro (Jake's employer) is switching insurance policies so now all well-child checks will have no co-pay, which is great.  Too bad they don't apply to all the ones we've had with Lila so far, but good to know that we'll be able to save some money with future children.

No comments:

Post a Comment