Tuesday, May 17, 2011

7w 5d - First Doctor's Appointment

Had my first appointment at 12:30 today.  Jake was able to come along, which helped because it was Lila's nap-time and she got pretty cranky.  It was just with the pre-admit nurse.  I had to give a urine sample.  They did a pregnancy test with it, and surprise, I'm pregnant.  And then we sat in her office for a while, nothing exciting.  She has 9 kids, which is pretty cool.  Lila fell apart so I nursed her while we were in there.  Can't believe we're doing this again, already.  It was interesting to be there, where we spent a lot of time before we had Lila.  All the smells were familiar.  Jake left before I was finished.  I had to get my blood drawn.  I sat down in the chair and Lila was right next to me, standing on the floor.  As soon as the nurse took out the rubber to tie around my arm, Lila freaked out, started crying in a panic.  She must remember having it done herself!  She cried the whole time.  Funny.

Oh, they weighed me and I'm at 101.  (Pre-pregnancy weight is 95.)  Let the weight gain begin.

Feeling tired today, but ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment