Thursday, November 24, 2011

The Little Things

Jake does this thing where he likes to tease me.  For example, yesterday we drove past a restaurant on Westnedge that I had never seen before called Old Chicago.  I said, "Have you ever seen that restaurant before?  Old Chicago.  I wonder if it's new."  And Jake said, "No, it's Old."  As in, Old Chicago.  He does that a lot and I always roll my eyes, and I'll say, "Jake, why can't you just be nice to me?"

I've gotten to do that to him three times within the past few days, though I can't remember what the first two were.  But after the first time, Jake realized how annoying it was and said, "Really?  I don't even do that to you anymore!"  But, yes, he does, because he did it to me yesterday.

The last one I can remember saying to him was last night.  This morning (Thanksgiving) a bunch of guys from church are playing football at the Texas Drive Park.  Last night he read the email with the info and asked me, "Where is Texas Drive Park?"  And I smiled gleefully and said, "Texas Drive!"

It's the little things in the life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment