Monday, November 21, 2011

Charlie Horse - 34w 4 d

Pregnancy going well.  This boy is kicking and moving a lot.  Not always in frequency, but the strength of his movements are pretty crazy sometimes, and I don't remember Lila being quite that strong.  I definitely feel his bum most of the time, and am starting to feel a lot more of his other body parts like feet and elbows and knees, and I mean feeling them from the outside with my hands.  Still can't tell where his heels are, and I remember very clearly being able to feel Lila's heels.  But he's head down, which is wonderful.

Before bed, my nightly "ritual" involves peeing 4-5 times, but each time only peeing like a few drops. (TMI?)  With Lila, I would have to get up to pee every hour or two and that was annoying, but with this kid, I've been able to sleep 3-6 hours stretches still.  But, before bed, I always have to go, and it's always nearly impossible to get anything out, maybe because of how he's positioned.  It's very annoying. 

I feel huge, but someone told me today that I still look "tiny" and don't look like I'm due in a month.  I find that hard to believe.  I'll have to take some pictures soon, I've been bad about that.  I really need to get some pictures of me and Lila too... I don't have very many!  I feel bad about that. 

Last night, I woke up in the middle of the night with a charlie horse in my calf.  It was so confusing at first and then just really painful.  I woke up Jake after a little while (I wasn't thinking very clearly, I was tired) and he woke up startled and confused, and I told him to start massaging my leg, and he massaged the wrong leg, but it went away right after that.  Yikes, though.  My leg was even sore when I woke up this morning.  Never had that happen during pregnancy before.

2 comments:

  1. I was like that peeing too! It's very frustrating. and the charlie horse...I had those ALL the time!!! it hurts so bad!!

    ReplyDelete