Thursday, June 9, 2011

11 w

OK, so I'm 11 weeks today.  I am soooo excited for our appointment next week.  A week from today, actually.  I will feel so much relief and happiness when I hear the heartbeat.  The first trimester is always tough for me because I never want to get attached to the baby or the pregnancy in case I have a miscarriage.  I haven't outgrown any of my pants yet... I can't remember when I did with the first pregnancy, but I don't even have to use my belly band yet.  Probably because I started out 10 pounds lighter than I was with Lila.  When I was Skyping with Mom earlier she told me I look "fatter," which is nice.  Thanks Mom. :)  Said my face looks a little fuller already.

I've been eating a lot of junk food.  Blah.  Pepsi doesn't do it for me anymore.  I used to be addicted, now I don't really care about it.  Drinking Root Beer instead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment