Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Little Lila

Just got Lila to bed, after an hour of watching her roll around in her crib.  She's something else, that girl.  I think she has another ear infection.  There's goop coming out of her ear, she hasn't been sleeping well, she was crying a lot tonight.  I'll take her in tomorrow.  Poor thing.


I rocked her for a few minutes after she fell asleep, and she laid her little hand against my chest, and it was heaven.  I kissed her little fingers and thought about how fast these last 10 months have gone by.  These baby years won't last long, and though I feel like I'm going crazy sometimes, I know that I will look back on them with fondness and longing.  I know that I will miss these years someday.  I will miss my sweet, blonde little baby girl.  So I try to enjoy them while I can.... to take deep breaths and just live in the moment.  I love my sweet girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment