Friday, September 9, 2011

24w 1d - Appointment

Had a midwife appointment this morning.  We were late.  Had to wake Lila up at almost 9 because she was still sleeping.  Because she was up from 6-7:30.  She was subsequently tired and emotional during my appointment, but it wasn't terrible.  She just cried and didn't want me to let her down, so I held her the whole time.  Heard the heartbeat and my fundal height was "perfect."  I weighed 122.  When I was this far along with Lila, I weighed 130, so I'm still dong pretty well.  I think the slower weight gain is making a huge difference in how I feel.  So I suspect that I won't be nearly as big at the end... well, the rest of my body... my tummy is huge already, so I think my tummy will be quite large at the end.

He's definitely starting to kick and move around harder.  I still can't decipher body parts, but I think that he's head down, because I'm feeling kicks higher up now.  Lots of punching low down too.  But it's not constant and my belly isn't rolling around yet.  I can see movements from the outside now, which is fun.

I'm feeling really good.  I'm tired, but that's because Lila's been up a lot at night lately.  I think it's her teeth still.  We have a few good days and then a few bad days.  But if it wasn't for Lila, I think I'd be feeling AWESOME.  I think our bed (a tempurpedic) is sooo comfortable and I'm not sore at all.  Hopefully that continues!

Time to change a poopy diaper.

1 comment: