Friday, July 29, 2011

Some Things to Remember

  • Last night Lila fell asleep on me like she used to.  We went to the basement after dinner and after Jake left for his meeting.  She asked for "mek" (milk), so I turned on the evening news and nursed her.  She fell asleep while we were just laying there, and she hasn't done that in forever, so for an hour, I got to hold and cuddle her and it was so sweet.
  • Later that night, she fell asleep in bed watching Blue's Clues (coos coos).  She was kind of laying near the edge of the bed but was still pretty far away.  She totally rolled off the bed a few hours later.  Woops.  I felt bad.
  • We've been having thunderstorms the past few nights, and they've actually been a blessing, because a lot of times Lila will fall asleep listening to the thunder.  The louder, the better.  I think that's been a special gift from Heavenly Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment