Monday, July 25, 2011

17w 4d - Registration Appointment

Jake came home to watch Lila while Emily and I went to my appointment today.  It was my first one there at the new practice, so it was just with a CMA to go over protocol.  We didn't get to listen to the heartbeat, but that's okay.  I can wait till Thursday.  I am SO excited for the ultrasound though.  Two weeks to go.  We'll get to schedule that on Thursday, I'm guessing.  I did get weighed though.  A surprising 109.2 pounds.  Surprising that I don't weigh more!  I was over 120 at this point with Lila.  So, that means I've gained around 8 pounds in 5 weeks.  Still a lot.  I eat a LOT now.  I've noticed this past week how much my appetite has increase.  I need to eat often or I'm starving and I don't feel well.  I feel good when I'm full.

Feeling the baby move!  Especially when I'm laying in bed, I can feel little kicks and flutters.  But even now as I'm on the computer, I can feel little kicks.  When they first started, I wasn't sure if it was kicks or not, but now I'm almost positive that they are.  They're not big and powerful yet, but big enough for me to feel. :)  Love it.

Found out today that Krista Berbohm, a friend from high school who was pregnant with her second, due mid-February, had a miscarriage.  Very sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment